May 24th, 2023
FSD Kenya’s 2022 annual report presents highlights from the first year of the 2022 – 2026 strategy.
The report includes an overview of economic and financial sector developments in 2022, key insights from the “FinAccess household survey report: County perspective report” and highlights from the FSD Kenya’s work including:
- Kenya’s credit reforms: How movable collateral reforms are contributing to better access to credit
- The National Payments Strategy 2022 2025: Paving the way for a secure, fast, efficient, and collaborative payments system supporting financial inclusion and innovation to the benefit of Kenyans
- Transforming climate finance: How the County Climate Change Fund mechanism is empowering Kenyan communities to adapt to climate change
- Innovative lending product improves access to water and sanitation in Nairobi’s Mukuru informal settlement
- Financing affordable and climate resilient feeds for dairy farmers in Kenya
- Low health insurance uptake in Kenya leaves women and low-income households vulnerable to health shocks
- Make it Kenya: A transaction link for Kenya’s exporters and buyers.
- The 8th FSD Kenya annual lecture by Sanda Ojiambo on “The role of sustainable finance in strengthening the private sector in Africa”
Click here to read and download the full 2022 annual report (PDF)